September 7, 2011

what i wore wednesday

I'm back from vacation! Today I'm linking up to What I Wore Wednesday and sharing with you all this beautiful top I've been rotating a lot in my wardrobe lately. A few weeks ago I got an invitation from Anthropologie to attend a Fall preview fashion show. How could I say no to a night without the baby and some shopping at my all-time favorite clothing store? I couldn't! So I grabbed a girlfriend and we headed out to dinner and the event. 

The fashion show was great! Lots of color, knits, skirts, and teased hair were featured. Of course I couldn't leave empty handed so I picked up the top below and a few pieces of jewelry. I think that it will transition into my Fall wardrobe well and I've already had tons of compliments on it when I've worn it out. 

I pair it with jeans and heals, and it's pretty much a no fail outfit. Easy peasy, no thinking. Love that. 
not me, i wish! :)

1 comment: