September 26, 2011

boy bow tie bibs

So, I've mentioned recently that i've been sewing a TON for a boutique in town. I've been so extremely blessed that I've been given the opportunity to not only sell some of my Abstract Grace goods in the store, but collaborate with the store owner on some new items as well. 

I don't do a ton of sewing for boys, but my "Little Mr. Mustache Bibs" were a huge success in my Etsy shop, so I decided to work on a new design featuring bow ties! These babies aren't for Etsy though, they're exclusive right now to the retail shop The Bag Lady here in town, but I thought I'd share a few pics (sorry about the crummy iPhone photos) of them while I was finishing up the order. They turned out SO SO SO darling! I loved mismatching plaids with stripes, polka dots, and other fun boy patterns. 

It also got me thinking about how excited I am that my BFF who is preggers with her second child is having a BOY! I can sew boy things while living vicariously through her! Yay for little boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment