August 16, 2011

shopping vintage

Unless you live under a rock I'm sure you've heard of Pinterest by now. It's seriously addicting and a well spring of ideas. While browsing I came across some vintage wire baskets used in home decor and LOVED the aesthetic it gave. If you want to check them out (and you do, they're amazing) you can see them in this board (and follow me while you're there!).

Anyways, I decided to take a trip to one of the local antique malls and see if I could find any of these wire gems. While I was there I snapped some photos of some things I think would make great additions to homes decor with a vintage flair, and picked up 2 baskets (one of which happens to be in the last photo). This is part 1 of a 2 part photo heavy post. Enjoy!
vintage bocce balls // vintage pyrex
vintage shirred girl's dress // that collar is amazing
vintage wood box // assorted metal letters + antlers
vintage fan // vintage yellow phone
vintage typewriter // old dairy farm metal crates

1 comment: