October 21, 2010

{cachabons & vintage}

I've been waiting patiently for nearly a month for a small package to arrive. These little cachabons are all the way from China, and aren't they amazing! The muted but vivid colors, the size {they're so tiny tiny}, they're just perfect! I got them from this amazing Etsy shop. Seriously this shop has the BEST stuff for jewelry and hair clip making ever, plus they are reasonably priced. The only negative, the turnaround time is rather long, but hey...it's coming from overseas after all.
I'll be adding these little beauties to some clips with other vintage trims, and bows. Remember my recent score at the thrift store? I have plans for those vintage notions, big plans. When i'm done I'll have 6 pairs of the cutest clips ever. I wont be posting them in the shop until after my boutique in November. So whatever {if anything} is left I'll put them up for sale then. And of course I'll be sharing the finished product with you all when they're completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment