March 29, 2011

{Pottery Barn Easter Egg Filler Knockoff-Tutorial Pt. 1}

Can you believe that April is just around the corner?! Where has time gone? Easter will be here in just a few short weeks so i've been trying to come up with some new decor ideas for the holiday, which will be Ella's first! 

I'm all about making a big "to-do" over holiday's, and am planning some new traditions for us as a family now that we have a little one. Kids make holidays so much fun, and it's really about getting them into it and making it memorable for them. Anyways...I've been browsing the catalogues as of lately for decor ideas, and am LOVING this set up from Pottery Barn. I'm going to give you a bit of a tease and just leave you to simmer on these photos. I've been working on recreating the easter eggs (the ones hanging from the branches) and am almost done. Full tutorial to follow soon, I promise. 


I've also been trying to get my hands on any wooden or ceramic bunnies. Color and design don't bother me. I just plan on painting them all white anyways. So far i've come up empty handed at the thrift stores in town, I may have to venture out a little further. 

 Check back soon for the tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment