March 24, 2011

{tutorial: jewelry storage}


I'm excited to share with you all the tutorial (it's eaassssy!) for this cute, vintage inspired jewelry storage/display. Total cost for this little project...about $2.00. You can't beat that!


Materials:
Frame: I found mine at the thrift store, and decided to keep it its gold color, some say ugly, I say charming. 

Lace: I got a scrap piece in the clearance bin at Joann's Fabrics for $.50 cents. It's a soft shade of pink, but any color you prefer will work.

Cup hooks: These are available at most hardware stores, Target, Walgreens, etc...any store that has a home improvement section really.  I grabbed mine from a box of hubby's tool stuff (hope he doesn't mind.) My cup hooks are 1" in size.

Staple Gun











Easy right? And so cute hanging on the wall. I love organized jewelry, and depending on how much you have and how big your frame is this project can really be customized to fit anyones needs.

I'd love to see photos of this project from other people. If you do decide to make one send me pics (abstractgraceinfo@gmail.com) and i'll feature them on the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment