August 30, 2010

{mustaches & babies}

So, I've finally finished sewing something I can't wait to share! I've found thus far that dressing a little girl is pretty easy. Pink, ruffles, bows, frills, ya know...all that girly stuff. The selection of items that are wonderfully made for girls is huge. But what about little boys? I'm always on the lookout for something unique and fun for little Mr.'s...that's why I designed and made a boat load of these.
Yep, it combines two very boy friendly aesthetics, wood grain and mustaches. It's faux bois wood print {thank you Joel Dewberry} on one side while the other is soft brown corduroy. On the front is a corduroy appliquéd mustache. Pretty manly if you ask me. You can find them here for sale in the shop.

Oh, and while were on a mustache kick around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment