May 29, 2011

{Ella's 1st birthday-ladybug invitation design}

I can't believe that Ella is turing ONE on the 31st! This year has really flown by, and I can't imagine my life without her anymore. We're planning a big bash to celebrate the occasion. Since we often call her Junebug or Little Lady we decided to do a ladybug theme for the party. I designed her invite (details have been changed, so don't bother trying to crash the party :).

 Invitation design has become a little side hobby of mine lately. I've designed a few for friends birthday's and a bridal shower, but that's for another post (soon, I promise!)

Back to Ella's invite, I took the picture, and then designed the invite to fit our theme. I think it came out darling! What do you think? I think it sets the tone well without being overly kids-y.

I'll be sharing a few other details of the party planning in the next few days. And then after the party I'll be sure to share how the big day went, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment