April 13, 2012

the little things

Lately its been the little things, materialistically speaking, that have had me in a good mood. I definitely will say that "things" don't make me happy, but every now and then I come across something that brightens my day. It could be fresh flowers for the house or a new vintage find. 
Here are some of my favorite things right now...

My new beautiful, buttery, leather Valise Journal via Anthropologie. I chose the yellow because it makes me happy, but they also have a gorgeous teal/green color. 

Saltwater Sandals. I've always been a fan of this sandal, but never owned a pair (at least past the age of 5). After Chelsea (a lovely blogger I follow on Instagram) posted a few photos in her classic black Saltwaters I decided to buy a pair. They're SO comfy. I'm very happy with these shoes!

 Two vintage dresses I thrifted for Ella. Those polka dots really got me, and the red nautical buoys? C'mon now...too much.

Lastly I was so excited to find this buffalo check table cloth (which I also thrifted). It fits Ella's kids table perfectly.

Anything that you're fancying lately?

1 comment:

  1. that IS a yummy journal, I like it in Teal too, and I thought that tablecloth was a shirt at first, TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete