January 18, 2011

{link up!}

I'm bad, really bad. At being a dedicated blogger that is. I am constantly with my head deep in a handful of projects, but it seems I always forget to take pictures along the way. Then, discouraged that i'm not keeping up I throw any effort to blog about it to the wayside. Shame on me.

I've also been telling myself that I'm going to be better at self promotion. Linking up with other blogs, and working on boosting my friend/follower count. If only I had an extra 2 hours in the day. Sigh...

Well, i'm going to start taking baby steps in the right direction (gotta start somewhere, right?). I'll start by sharing this. Its a Welcome Wednesday "link-up" party hosted by Take It From Me. I'm participating, and I hope you do too! Here's how to "link up"!!!


If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Follow the Welcome Wednesday Host (Take It From Me) as well as the 2 Spotlighted Blogs of the Week. (These will make up the top three slots on the Linky)
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello to you - welcome to blooging - I'm a new follower from the Welcome Wednesday hop - And I'm Shah from wordsinsync.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete