December 11, 2010

{holiday renegade L.A.}

Today I spend the better part of the late morning strolling up and down the isles at Holiday Renegade LA. My main reason for going (besides all the handmade awesomeness and food trucks) was to pick up supplies from my favorite felt maker OhMa Felt

Sorcha hand dyes the most amazing all wool felt, in the prettiest colors. It really is a luxury product in my opinion. Thanks to Sorcha i'm stocked and ready to get busy making new items for the Abstract Grace shop, so expect new items in lots of pretty colors coming soon!
Oh, and we also ate at Louks Greek food truck. I had the Chicken Gyro Burrito complete with spicy feta. It was nom nom nom! Doesn't Renegade look great decked out in Holiday decor? I think so...
If you live in the Los Angeles area and are free tomorrow stop by the fair. It runs Sat-Sun 12/11-12/12 10am-5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment