October 19, 2011

wiww-ryan adams edition

Last night was a very good night. I got to spend it with two of my favorite people, my husband and my favorite musician Ryan Adams. 

I won't go too deep into my love for the singer (who happens to be married to Mandy Moore- lucky gal having all those songs written about you) but seeing him preform live (last night was my second time) is on my list of most memorable nights- ever. 


 If you have never heard of him I highly recommend checking out all his music (under the names Wiskeytown, The Cardinals, and Ryan Adams). There's just something about every song he writes and sings (yeah, pretty much every song) that speaks to my soul. That's the best kind of music, the kind that stirs something inside you, makes you feel. 


It was also nice just being with Travis. I love spending time with him, and these days with a little one we don't do one-on-one dates very often. We're working on that, we've decided to make it a priority to do at least one date night a month. 


Now onto what I wore: dark wash jeans from Urban Outfitters, gold studded green flats (by Coconuts), a silk flowered tunic from Anthropologie, and I carried my tan Michael Kors bag to the show.

I love dressing up from my normal everyday, baby watching, house cleaning, errand running mom clothes (ew!). Ok, we definitely need more date nights...


Hope you're all having a good Wednesday!

Momma Go Round pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!!! Love those shoes.. like LOTS and LOTs umm i need them ;)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete